Cycle Law Scotland Skinny Tweed Sportive
Saturday 10 June 2017
Start/finish: TweedLove On The Green
Bike Expo and Event Village
Tweed Green, Peebles, Scottish Borders
Entry cost £25
Open to all riders over 16 years old.
Cycle Law Scotland Skinny Tweed has been part of the TweedLove Bike Festival since our first festival in 2010. Covering a distance of approximately 75km, the route travels mainly over quiet back roads, through some beautiful Tweed Valley and Scottish Borders scenery. New for this year, the event starts and finishes in the buzzing centre of TweedLove’s event village, with all kinds of bike brands, demo bikes, food stands and much more.
“A great wee sportive and a fantastic atmosphere! The setting, route, support and overall feeling were perfect!"
We hope you agree this is a great value sportive, as well as being one of the friendliest road events of the year. So what do you get?
• Electronic timing, results on print-out when you finish, and posted on the TweedLove website soon after
• Number board with your name and club/team printed on*
• Feed station featuring the legendary Big Bear Bakery deliciousness
• Clearly marked, beautifully scenic course, with marshals at the important places
• Course approximately 75km
• An enjoyable ride for all levels of road cyclist
• Shimano official mechanical support
• Route card provided
*May not be possible for late entries
New for 2017
Skinny Tweed 'Vintage Section’
Choose it as an option on the entry form, and on the day, we’ll set you off in a dedicated, ‘Tweed’n’Retro’ wave of riders.
Cycle Law Scotland Skinny Tweed is all about a great road ride, in good company, with smiles all the way. If you’ve never done a Sportive before, this is the perfect opportunity to have a go, in a relaxed atmosphere. If you’re training for a bigger event such as the Tesco Bank Tour O The Borders closed road sportive, it’s a good way to see how the legs are doing.
Save This Event
When & Where
Hillside Outside Ltd
Event organising company based in Peebles, in the Scottish Borders.
Events include The TweedLove Bike Festival and Tour O The Borders