Experience the exciting Olympic facilities at our Fun Day for all ages!
Cyclotopia is an action-packed family FUNdraising day out at the iconic Velodrome in the amazing Lee Valley VeloPark within the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Cyclotopia Package includes:
- Road Circuit - Cycle on the premium mile-long track. Who can go the fastest? Who can go the longest?
- Mountain Bike Trails - Challenge yourself on the exciting off-road trails.
- Static Bike Racing
- Tour de France - Experience Tour de France training in the studio
- Young Kids BMX - Right in the centre of the Velodrome, not to be missed!
- Free for kids under 12!
Velodrome Package includes:
- A training session at the Velodrome, the fastest track in the world, with expert coaches.
- Exciting timed laps.
- Special guest!
- Complete Cyclotopia Package.
- Age 12+
Meet and cycle with Paralympic Champion, Mark Colbourne MBE !!!
This event has something for everyone - from complete novices to experienced cyclists.
Bikes and helmets are supplied free (but bring your own bike if you prefer) - fleet from 142cm/4'8".
PLEASE RAISE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN FOR UCLH CHARITIES - THERE IS A FANTASTIC PRIZE FOR THE TOP FUNDRAISER !!!
Simply set up a justgiving page from the following home pages:
Registration time: Open from 9.30am onwards
Meeting point: Come to the front entrance of the VeloPark (by the Velodrome) and marshals will guide cyclists to the Registration Point
- Getting here - http://queenelizabetholympicpark.co.uk/the-park/plan-your-visit/getting-here
- A free car park is available at the entrance to Lee Valley VeloPark.
- It can take between 15-20 minutes to walk from Stratford Regional Station or Stratford International Station. The Velodrome is at the end of Olympic Park Avenue.
- Spectators welcome.
- Kids under 12 go free!
- Bikes and helmets will be free to hire for this event; the fleet starts at height 142cm/4'8" - therefore, those under this height will need to bring their own bike.
- You can bring your own road bike for the road circuit or mountain bike for the mountain trail.
- Toilet facilities and a cafe are available at the Velodrome.
Everyone must wear a helmet!