Actions and Detail Panel
Fri 2 December 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
- A refresher in anatomy and physiology of the cervix to aid understanding.
- Taking cervical samples in relation to health & safety, infection control.
- Outcomes of taking cervical samples in relation to inadequacy rates and what we can do to reduce them.
- HPV and the impact on testing and its relation to cancer and warts.
- What happens in the laboratory and what information is require in relation to completing the HMR101 request/reporting form and fail safe initiatives to ensure safe practice.
- An insight in colposcopy if a woman needs treatment.What is normal and what do we need to know when taking a cervical sample?
Valid for 3 Years