Actions and Detail Panel
d20 hosts International TableTop Day 2017
Sat 29 April 2017, 12:30 – 22:00 BST
On Saturday 29th April we are hosting an event for International Table Top Day! We want to celebrate the wonderful world of Tabletop gaming in style! All day various games will be running for a multitude of prizes! Here is the run down of the day
12:30 Mini games begin
- Draw a dice man. Draw your very own Raoul Dice man to win Bang the dice game
- Golden Tickets! In random games in our library we have planted our very own golden tickets with various prizes to be won!
- Costume Competition. To win a board game from our shop up to £30 come dressed in any cosplay or fancy dress you like. The best will be picked by Team d20 by the end of the day.
- Funniest Board Game Joke/Pun. Simple. Pop your best joke in the box and we will read them out anonymously. Who ever gets the biggest laugh wins on of our pre-loved games.
- Tension monsters! Our Monster boxes are back and this time they are hungry for top 10 guesses! The most correct answers win on of our d20 mugs. Rules for each category will be explained in store on the day.
15:00 Pandemic Survival!
Pandemic Survival is an “extreme” version of Pandemic where teams of 2 will face each other in an epic battle to save the world. Their goal: to be the first team to find all four cures, or to be the last team still alive at the end of the game.
Different strategies will emerge, but which one will lead you to victory? Will you be the first to find all four cures? Or will all other teams succumb to the game and you will be the last ones standing? The only way to find out is to participate in this epic challenge!
- Prize – Choice of Pandemic Game from the shop and first refusal for the pre-order of Pandemic Legacy Season 2
Due to the popularity of our last quiz we are bringing it back, this time it’s bigger and better! This time the whole of the kitty is up for grabs in store credit. Teams will be a maximum of 6 and we’ll make sure there is plenty of time to grab drinks in between rounds.
20:00 Pass The Parcel (With a twist!)
It’s pass the parcel but not as you know it! It will be fast. It will be intense. It will be silly. We can only assume madness will ensue, so we plan to live stream the whole thing!
21:00 Tiny Winners Ceremony
After all the fun and games we will handing out prizes and taking pictures with everyone.
This will be a ticketed event. It will be £15 for a full day ticket or £8 for a half day ticket. Grab tickets here to reserve your space and pay in store on the day. Tickets will include entry to all events games available on the day as well as cover charge for any tabletop gaming you wish to do in between. Food, drinks and alcohol can be purchased separately.