Actions and Detail Panel
D2N2 Digital Growth Programme Launch: Chesterfield
Thu 23 March 2017, 08:00 – 11:00 GMT
Knowing the true value presented by digital technology, and understanding what is right for your business can be a daunting challenge, making it all too easy to miss out on making the difference needed to improve your business. That is where we come in.
The new D2N2 Digital Growth Programme delivered in partnership with Derby and Nottingham City Councils, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire County Councils, Rushcliffe Borough Council, East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire) and the Creative Quarter Company, is a £7.25m initiative part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Join us at this informal breakfast meeting to:
- discover how your business can benefit from this new and exciting opportunity
- officially register onto the programme (demand is expected to be high!)
- secure your place on future strategic action-planning workshops
- register your interest in applying for technology grant-funding
- meet with a dedicated Digital Business Adviser to discuss your business needs or technology investment in more detail
8am Registration, breakfast and networking
8.30am Welcome and programme overview
9.30am - 11am Meet the team and register onto the programme
Coupled with insights relating to the Digital Growth Programme, the event will also provide you with an opportunity to network with other local businesses.
Bringing a laptop, tablet or smartphone would be advantageous to delegates wanting to register to the Digital Growth Programme as you will be able to do so on the day.
Click here to view a full list of alternative Digital Growth Programme Launch dates and locations.
For more information, please contact Rubina Blackwell, Events and Engagement Officer on 0333 320 0333 (ext. 2115) or Rubina.Blackwell@emc-dnl.co.uk
Delivered in partnership with: