Who is this workshop for?
This workshop has been designed for secondary schools/academies across the D2N2 area.
This workshop will spell out the ambition for the implementation of the D2N2 employability Framework for all young people in school, academies and colleges.
By the end of the workshop, careers & employability training providers will:
- Understand why and how the D2N2 Employability Framework was developed
- Have clarity on how it links to the statutory guidance and Ofsted common inspection framework
- Understand how th National Careers Service Employability Toolkit and Careers Mark maps across to the D2N2 Employability Framework.
- Have an overview of the D2N2 Employability toolkit and how to embed the framework into the Careers, EMployability and Enterprise Strategy.
- Understand how to use the audit tools to develop the action plan.
Where is the workshop?
Heanor Gate Science College, Kirkly Drive, Heanor, Derbyshire, DE75 7RA.
If you have any questions regarding the event please email email@example.com
When & Where
D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership
D2N2 is the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) for Derby, Derbyshire (D2), Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (N2).
Local Enterprise Partnerships are locally-owned partnerships between local authorities and businesses. They play a central role in deciding local economic priorities and undertaking activities to drive economic growth and create local jobs.
D2N2 is one of the largest LEPs in England covering an area with a population of over two million people and economic output of around £42.9billion.
Our vision is a more prosperous, better connected, and increasingly resilient and competitive economy.
Our purpose is to support and encourage economic growth in D2N2.
Our ambition is to be one of the most respected LEPs, known for our professionalism and effectiveness.