We hope you will be able to join us on Tuesday July 14, 2015, for the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership Annual Conference; to hear about its successes over the last year and its ambitions for the future.
Up to 180 business people and stakeholders are expected to attend the event.
- Time – The event will run from 7.30am to 10am on the day
- Date – Tuesday July 14
- Venue – The Leengate Legends Lounge of the Chesterfield FC Proact Stadium, at 1866 Sheffield Road, Chesterfield (S41 8NZ).
7.30am to 8am - Registration and a light breakfast
8am – 9.15am –
- Welcome and presentation by D2N2 Chairman Peter Richardson
- D2N2 Annual Review – A short film
- Presentation by D2N2 Chief Executive David Ralph
- Guest speaker – Trevor Williams, Chief Economist for Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking, Visiting Professor at the University of Derby’s Business School and co-author (with Victoria Turton) of Trading Economics. Trevor will look at where UK growth is coming from in the next few years and its main challenges, in the context of the new Government’s first Budget (due July 8).
- Guest speaker – Christopher Barnatt, Futurist and author of website ExplainingTheFuture.com, Associate Professor of Strategy and Future Studies at Nottingham University Business School, and the author of Seven Ways To Fix The World and 25 Things You Need To Know About The Future.
9.15am to 10am –
Q&A panel of D2N2 Board members and guest speakers taking audience business questions. Panel chairman will be Neil White, Editor-in-Chief of the Derby Telegraph.
10am – Networking and close.
Book online or, to book by phone or for further information, contact Hannah Gamble, D2N2 Business Administration Apprentice, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership
D2N2 is the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) for Derby, Derbyshire (D2), Nottingham and Nottinghamshire (N2).
Local Enterprise Partnerships are locally-owned partnerships between local authorities and businesses. They play a central role in deciding local economic priorities and undertaking activities to drive economic growth and create local jobs.
D2N2 is one of the largest LEPs in England covering an area with a population of over two million people and economic output of around £42.9billion.
Our vision is a more prosperous, better connected, and increasingly resilient and competitive economy.
Our purpose is to support and encourage economic growth in D2N2.
Our ambition is to be one of the most respected LEPs, known for our professionalism and effectiveness.