Actions and Detail Panel
Dance CPD Roadshow for Primary School Teachers - Pontefract
Fri 2 December 2016, 13:00 – 16:00 GMT
Join 100's of PE Leads now delivering dance confidently using our simple approach.
- Attend our free dance roadshow aimed at PE Leads
- Use our free interactive resources to help you upskill your colleagues
- Introduce our IT Platform packed with PE resources
CONTENT AND STRUCTURE
- Registration (15 minutes): sign in, network and refresh... and get ready for action!
- Theory Session (30 minutes): introduction to the training and short theory based session
- Practical Session (2 hours - interspersed with theory based learning)
In the practical session you will:
- Improve skills around working with music effectively
- Improve confidence around teaching Primary dance
- Learn how to build a theme using the 6 principles of dance
- Use our PTA tools to engage and progress your students
- Learn how to use the imovesdance.com IT platform to support your whole school in PE
BOOK YOUR TICKETS
Each school is allocated one free place on this course. Simply click on the green "register" button at the top of this page to book a place on this workshop.
If you have any problems, or if you'd like multiple teachers from your school to attend, please get in touch. Call 0114 2661061 or email email@example.com