Actions and Detail Panel
Dare to Persist! How to Keep Going Raising Multilingual Children
Fri 5 May 2017, 12:30 – 14:00 BST
*** NEW VENUE ***
Learn about immersive experiences and creating anchors in your daily life. There's only so much time you have to speak your language to your child. How can you expand their horizon even more without losing what's precious to you?
This is the third workshop of our "How to Raise Multilingual Children" series. You don't have to have attended the first to participate. This workshop focusses on the "WHY" and uses creative techniques to discover your path.
* Elizabeth House is located in the heart of Highbury, 10 minutes walking distance from Arsenal or Finsbury Park tube station. Bus number 19, 4, and 236 stop next door. It's tree-lined street offers two playgrounds and entertainment for every child. Tea, coffee, and fruit will be provided, we kindly invite you to bring your own lunch to have on site.
In this workshop you will:
- meet other parents
- rediscover which group you belong to
- what your particular challenges are
- establish your daily anchors
- and learn about expanding your language driven activities
At the end you will know:
This is my group
These are my anchors
This is how I will build on it