Data Governance & Data Protection Seminar
Current UK data protection laws are out of date and due a significant refresh. How will your data governance practices meet the future regulatory requirements? Furthermore what implications will Brexit have on your data management? Join us for an expert discussion around best practice in this field.
The topics covered will include:
- What does good data governance look like?
- How do data protection laws impact data governance policies?
- Why will the General Data Protection Regulation affect your organisation?
- When will your organisation need to put new procedures in place?
- Who will be fined, and for what?
Our expert speakers for the evening from Grant Thornton UK LLP will be:
- Michael Dimopoulos - Data Governance - Associate Director
- Martin Hoskins - Data Protection - Associate Director
Our venue for the evening is conveniently close to Chelmsford station and free car parking is available on site for attendees.
Time/Date: 7pm to 9pm on Tuesday 6th December 2016
Venue: Michael Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1SQ
Cost: Free. Please reserve your place in advance.