Our next seminar will look at how your business uses and protects data – including data you hold as an employer about your employees, and data you hold as a company about your business and your clients. We will provide you with an update on data protection, with a particular focus on:
- The growing body of case law on data abuse and the potential liabilities an employer may incur for a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998; and;
- What your business should be doing in preparation for the General Data Protection Regulations which come into force in May 2018.
We will also look at the growing world of social media and how it impacts your business, with a particular focus on how to protect your company data and confidential information. Our seminar will cover:
- What rights you have over connections made on social media websites such as LinkedIn;
- What steps you can take to protect your company data and confidential information during an employee’s employment; and
- What steps you can take to protect your company data and confidential information after an employee’s employment has terminated.
This seminar is aimed at business owners and their HR teams.
Save This Event
When & Where
Barlow Robbins Solicitors