Actions and Detail Panel
Data Science Game 2017 Qualification Round
Sat, 15 Apr 2017, 00:00 – Wed, 31 May 2017, 23:59 CEST
Data Science Game 2017 is here! The competition will begin by an online qualifier round.
By clicking on the register button, you will be able to create or join an existing team. If you create a team, you will be the team captain. As a team captain, you can invite, register or revoke team members.
To allow us to validate your registration, please send us your CV and a document proving your enrolment to the program you mentioned in the form in a pdf format alongside your full name and order number at registration[at]datasciencegame.com. Once the documents are checked by our team, you will get a confirmation by email.
Please check that emails from registration[at]datasciencegame.com do not get filtered out by your spam bot.
The online round will be disputed by teams of 4 students. To qualify, a team must comply with the following requirements:
- Only students, regardless of the field of study, can register to the competition.
- Participants must register by team of exactly 4 students from the same University. Each team should designate a captain who will be the reference contact with the Data Science Game staff.
- Each team has a maximum limitation of two PhD students. A European or African team consists of at most two PhD students. An American, Asian or Australian team consists of at most two students from the third or higher year of graduate school.
These requirements must be met when registering (so it's ok if you graduate between the online phase and the final phase for instance).
The 20 best teams according to the private leaderboard will be invited to the final phase. These teams should match the following conditions:
- A university can be represented by at most one team. Only the best team from the online qualification round will qualify.
- A country can be represented by at most five teams. Only the five best from the online qualification phase will qualify.
To ensure that no team is cheating, each qualified team must provide the code reproducing their best submission to check that no forbidden method has been used. Such methods will be described when the qualifier round begins.
If you have any question, please contact us, we'll be happy to help!