Want to be a “Data Scientist?”
Why not fulfill your career potential and start on your roadmap to the ‘sexiest job of the 21st century’.
The data scientist shortage crisis is real. The facts speak for themselves.
• 6,400 UK businesses will have implemented Big Data Analytics by 2020.
• 56,000 Big Data jobs are expected in the UK by 2020, with demand for Data Scientists rising by 259%.
• Employers are finding 75% of Data Scientist roles very hard to fill.
• Experienced Data Scientists already command an average salary of £57,500 per annum and are able to boost their earning to £350 per day.
(Source: Tech Partnership employers’ network, SAS, ITJobsWatch)
And the shortage is getting worse.
A data scientist is a job title for an employee or business intelligence (BI) consultant who excels at analysing data, particularly large amounts of data, to help a business gain a competitive edge.
Definition from WhatIs.com
The Job Offer Guarantee Scheme
• Fast track intensive Data Scientist training and project based experience over 6 months
• Accredited training from the leading software vendors
• Expert tutors who have had years of industry experience in data scientist roles
• Hands-on project work experience to solve real business problems set by our corporate partners
• Soft skills coaching including CV consultancy and interview training
• Guarantee of a job paying over £28,500* with one of our corporate partners.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions
• Advice and support from course tutors in your first month with the employer
Register your interest today to find out more: http://www.pairview.co.uk/job-offer-guarantee-scheme/
When & Where
Formed in 2009, employing a team of leading industry practitioners. Pairview drives Big Data, analytics and performance innovation through its range of products and services.
We provide innovative solutions to complex business problems - through our business & data analytics services to key industry sectors and the vendor partnership with IBM, SAS and Microsoft.
We help smart and determined people get career started - by identifying the gaps in key areas where businesses struggle to recruit, and providing people with the skills and expertise.
We collaborate with large corporations to identify top talents in the market place, and provide direct recruitment in Big Data analytics with salaries between £35k-100k.