San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As part of the continued growth of global information portal, DATACENTRE.ME, this is the fourth in our new series of networking sessions.
This networking evening has the theme of Data Centre Connectivity and we are delighted to have already gained the kind support of the following organisations:
This is an end user event and is by invite only however, if you are a Data Centre manager, Infrastructure Manager, Operations Director, CTO, Consultant, Installer or similar and would like to attend, please add your name to the waiting list (using your corporate email address please) or email email@example.com with your full contact details and we will very gladly release a ticket for you.
Attendees to DATACENTRE.ME networking sessions will benefit in the following ways:
- There will be absolutely no cost to yourselves as beer, wine, soft drinks, canapés & bowl food will be very kindly provided by our event sponsors
- You will have the opportunity to network with many very high level people - you can expect between 100-130 in attendance on the evening, many of whom are senior management / C-level industry professionals
- We limit the numbers of vendors present, meaning that we attract a greater mix of attendees and you can register safe in the knowledge that, as is the case with some events, you will not be surrounded by vendors that only want to sell to you
- Our events are well-organised, relaxed evenings of pure networking with no formal presentations to sit through
- You will be wined and dined in a prestigious venue in the City of London, just short walk from Bank tube station as well as many other underground and mainline stations, making it extremely accessible for people travelling from anywhere in or around London. Full details will be supplied to all confirmed registrants nearer the time
- Attendees have the opportunity of winning fabulous prizes in the prize draw
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• The DATACENTRE.ME networking sessions have been designed specifically to offer senior management / C-level professionals within NON-VENDOR organisations (such as data centre owners / operators, enterprises, law firms, banks, independent consultants, installers, etc) the opportunity of meeting industry experts in a relaxed and complimentary environment
• Attendees from vendor / manufacturer / supplier / media / PR / recruitment organisations may only attend these events following specific invite from DATACENTRE.ME staff – if you are from a vendor organisation and would like to attend a future event, please let us know if you would like to consider future sponsorship opportunities as this may be the only way for vendors to access these events
• Tickets are limited therefore, if you find that you are no longer able to attend, please log back in and cancel your ticket so that others may attend in your absence. Please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07544 121900.
• Strictly no students or attendees from any media, event, PR or recruitment organisations and / or other competitors of DATACENTRE.ME shall be permitted entry to this event other than by specific agreement in writing by Caroline Hitchins or other member of the DATACENTRE.ME team
• A printed ticket as well as a business card shall be requested from each attendee as they arrive at the registration desk on the evening of the event. Entry may be refused if both of the afore-mentioned items cannot be produced
• DATACENTRE.ME reserves the right to cancel any registrations, make a charge and / or ask any attendee(s) to leave the event if they are deemed to be non-compliant with of any of these terms & conditions.
• Food & drinks will kindly be supplied courtesy of our event Sponsors. Depending how many people turn up on the evening and how much each attendee consumes, the bar may have to start charging for drinks at some point towards the end of the evening, but only if and when the pre-determined budget runs out.
• Please note that, by adding your name to the waiting list and / or registering to attend this event, you consent to sharing your contact details with the event organiser and sponsor companies.
When & Where
DATACENTRE.ME is your daily information tool, offering a whole host of Data Centre-related information.
DATACENTRE.ME is, quite simply, the global one-stop shop for everyone who's anyone in the world of Data Centres today.
DATACENTRE.ME provides key industry information such as daily news, directory (who you can partner / network with, buy from, sell to, etc) which events, webinars & training courses to attend, which reports to read, etc