As part of the continued growth of global information portal, DATACENTRE.ME, this will be the seventeenth in our series of networking sessions.
This particular networking evening has the theme of "Data Centre Operations" and we are delighted to have already gained the kind support of the following organisations:
Further details and benefits of attending this event:
- This is an invite-only, end user event. We limit the numbers of vendors present (the only vendor companies allowed to register are either sponsoring the event or the DATACENTRE.ME website). This means that we attract a greater mix of attendees and you can register safe in the knowledge that you will not be surrounded by wall-to-wall vendors that only want to talk to you to sell you something!
- There will be absolutely no cost to yourselves as beer, wine, soft drinks & canapés will be very kindly provided, courtesy of our event sponsors
- You will have the opportunity to network with many industry VIPs - you can expect approximately 150-170 in attendance on the evening, many of whom are senior management / C-level professionals within the data centre industry from banks, legal firms, enterprises and data centres themselves
- Our events are well-organised, relaxed evenings of pure networking with no formal presentations to sit through
- To help ensure a good mix of attendees, we limit the number of attendees from any one company to 4
- You will be wined and dined in a prestigious venue in the City of London (EC3), just a short walk from many underground and mainline stations, making it extremely accessible for people travelling from anywhere in or around London. Full details will be supplied to all confirmed registrants nearer the time
- Attendees have the opportunity of winning some fabulous prizes in the prize draw - simply bring a business card with you to enter
- As previously mentioned, this is an end user event and is by invitation only however, if you are a Data Centre manager, Infrastructure Manager, Operations Director, CTO, vendor-neutral Consultant, Installer or similar and would like to attend, please add your name to the waiting list (using your corporate email address please) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full contact details and we will very gladly release a ticket for you. Please note that, if your organisation is a supplier / manufacturer / distributor of products or services that are sold into data centres you will be classed as a vendor meaning that you will not qualify for a ticket for this event - in this case please let me know if you would like to sponsor the event and / or the DATACENTRE.ME website which will then qualify you to attend.
- This is a ticketed event meaning no ticket = no entry on the night. If you wish to attend you must get in touch beforehand to register. Please contact Caroline Hitchins on +44 (0) 7544 121900 or email email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• The DATACENTRE.ME networking sessions have been designed specifically to offer senior management / C-level professionals within NON-VENDOR organisations (such as data centre owners / operators, enterprises, law firms, banks, independent consultants, installers, etc) the opportunity of meeting other industry experts and VIPs in a relaxed environment
• Attendees from vendor / manufacturer / supplier / media / PR / recruitment organisations may only attend these events following specific invite from a DATACENTRE.ME member of staff or a sponsor company. If you are from a vendor organisation and are interested in attending this or a future event, please let us know and we can discuss sponsorship opportunities.
• Strictly no students or attendees from any media, event, PR or recruitment organisations and / or other competitors of DATACENTRE.ME shall be permitted entry to this event other than by specific agreement in writing by Caroline Hitchins
• A printed ticket as well as a business card shall be requested from each attendee as they arrive at the registration desk on the evening of the event. Entry may be refused if both of the afore-mentioned items cannot be produced
• DATACENTRE.ME reserves the right to cancel any registrations, make a charge and / or ask any attendee(s) to leave the event if they are deemed to be non-compliant with of any of these terms & conditions
• Please note that, by adding your name to the waiting list and / or registering to attend this event, you consent to sharing your contact details with the event organiser and sponsor companies.
• Tickets are limited therefore, if you find that you are no longer able to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07544 121900. If you do not turn up and do not let us know this may affect you ability to register for future events
Save This Event
When & Where
DATACENTRE.ME is your daily information tool, offering a whole host of Data Centre-related information.
DATACENTRE.ME is, quite simply, the global one-stop shop for everyone who's anyone in the world of Data Centres today.
DATACENTRE.ME provides key industry information such as daily news, directory (who you can partner / network with, buy from, sell to, etc) which events, webinars & training courses to attend, which reports to read, etc