San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As part of the continued growth of global information portal, DATACENTRE.ME, this is the second in our new series of networking sessions.
This networking evening has the theme of "Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) / Software as a Service" and we are delighted to have gained the kind support of the following organisations:
Mission critical fire protection from Honeywell
By attending this event, you will enjoy a relaxed evening of networking amongst industry peers.
13th January 2014 - update: there is still availability to register for this event however we have been obliged to put a halt to allowing people to register without emailing first, as this event is no longer available to vendor organisations. If you are a DC manager, Infrastructure Manager, Operations Director, Consultant, or similar and would like to attend, please add your name to the waiting list (using your corporate email address please) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full contact details and we will very gladly release a ticket for you.
This event will be held in a prestigious venue in the City of London, just a 3 minute walk from Bank tube station as well as many other underground and mainline stations, making it extremely accessible for people travelling from anywhere in or around London. Full details will be supplied to all confirmed registratants.
Beer, wine, soft drinks, canapés & bowl food will be very kindly provided by our event sponsors.
TERMS & CONDITONS
• Attendees from vendor / manufacturer / supplier organisations may only attend these events following specific invite from DATACENTRE.ME staff only – please let us know if you would like to consider future sponsorship opportunities as this may be the only way for vendors to access these events
• A maximum of 2 “C-level” registrants per company will be allowed to register for this event. We may make exceptions for what we deem to be “end user” organisations as long as these contacts are not in sales or marketing roles. Please contact us with your specific request and we will review the situation. Please contact email@example.com / 07544 121900.
• Tickets are limited therefore please only reserve your ticket(s) if you are sure of being able to attend. If you find that you are no longer able to attend, please log back in and cancel your ticket so that others may attend in your absence. Please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07544 121900. Note that, if you do not attend and have not let us know at least 24 hours in advance, you may forego your right to attend any other free-to-attend DATACENTRE.ME events.
• Strictly no students or attendees from any media, event, PR or recruitment organisations and / or other competitors of DATACENTRE.ME shall be permitted entry to this event other than by specific agreement in writing by Caroline Hitchins or other member of the DATACENTRE.ME team
• A printed ticket as well as a business card shall be requested from each attendee as they arrive at the registration desk on the evening of the event. Entry may be refused if both of the afore-mentioned items cannot be produced
• Any persons that may have registered to attend a previous DATACENTRE.ME networking event but did not adhere to the T&Cs by not attending or contacting us to let us know of their inability to attend: you will be allowed to register for this event however you will be invoiced for the sum of £95 + VAT. A member of DATACENTRE.ME staff will make contact with you to obtain your invoicing details. Payment will be required prior to registration.
• DATACENTRE.ME reserves the right to cancel any registrations, make a charge and / or ask any attendee(s) to leave the event if they are deemed to be non-compliant with of any of these terms & conditions.
• Food & drinks will kindly be supplied courtesy of our event Sponsors. Depending how many people turn up on the evening and how much each attendee consumes, the bar may have to start charging for drinks at some point during the evening if and when the pre-determined budget runs out.
• Please note that, by registering to attend this event, you consent to sharing your contact details with the event organiser and sponsor companies.
When & Where
DATACENTRE.ME is your daily information tool, offering a whole host of Data Centre-related information.
DATACENTRE.ME is, quite simply, the global one-stop shop for everyone who's anyone in the world of Data Centres today.
DATACENTRE.ME provides key industry information such as daily news, directory (who you can partner / network with, buy from, sell to, etc) which events, webinars & training courses to attend, which reports to read, etc