As part of the continued growth of global information portal, DATACENTRE.ME, this will be the tenth in our series of networking sessions.
This particular networking evening has the theme of "Energy, Sustainability & Optimisation within the Data Centre" and we are delighted to have already gained the kind support of the following organisations:
Further details and benefits of attending this event:
• The DATACENTRE.ME networking sessions have been designed specifically to offer senior management / C-level professionals within NON-VENDOR organisations (such as data centre owners / operators, enterprises, law firms, banks, independent consultants, installers, etc) the opportunity of meeting other industry experts and VIPs in a relaxed environment
• Attendees from vendor / manufacturer / supplier / media / PR / recruitment organisations may only attend these events following specific invite from a DATACENTRE.ME member of staff or a sponsor company. If you are from a vendor organisation and are interested in attending this or a future event, please let us know and we can discuss sponsorship opportunities.
• Strictly no students or attendees from any media, event, PR or recruitment organisations and / or other competitors of DATACENTRE.ME shall be permitted entry to this event other than by specific agreement in writing by Caroline Hitchins
• A printed ticket as well as a business card shall be requested from each attendee as they arrive at the registration desk on the evening of the event. Entry may be refused if both of the afore-mentioned items cannot be produced
• DATACENTRE.ME reserves the right to cancel any registrations, make a charge and / or ask any attendee(s) to leave the event if they are deemed to be non-compliant with of any of these terms & conditions
• Please note that, by adding your name to the waiting list and / or registering to attend this event, you consent to sharing your contact details with the event organiser and sponsor companies.
• Tickets are limited therefore, if you find that you are no longer able to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07544 121900. If you do not turn up and do not let us know this may affect you ability to register for future events.
When & Where
DATACENTRE.ME is your daily information tool, offering a whole host of Data Centre-related information.
DATACENTRE.ME is, quite simply, the global one-stop shop for everyone who's anyone in the world of Data Centres today.
DATACENTRE.ME provides key industry information such as daily news, directory (who you can partner / network with, buy from, sell to, etc) which events, webinars & training courses to attend, which reports to read, etc