Actions and Detail Panel
Day 2 Professional Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy with Aisli...
Sun 23 April 2017, 09:15 – 17:00 IST
Professionals Only or if you have have attended at least one previous 1-day workshop.
ACT develops psychological flexibility in clients, through the development of mindfulness skills, and guides them towards acting in accordance to their core values to create a meaningful life. Another way of thinking about ACT is: Accept, Connect andTake action.
- An additional full day workshop for professionals aimed at extending your knowledge of ACT and placing the focus on applying it with your clients.
- How to use ACT to help you cope with the stresses of clients with challenging presentations.
- Learn about the six core processes of ACT, and how to apply them in your own life and with clients.
- Powerful tools to help yourself and your clients develop more flexible perspective taking.
- How to help yourself and your clients connect with core values, and take committed action.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Gain a greater ability to begin integrating ACT into your existing way of working with the challenges different clients present.
- Have an understanding of each of the core ACT processes and how they can be applied to promote psychological flexibility.
- Be able to apply ACT in your own life
- o To create a sense of vitality, meaning and fulfillment.
- o To help you cope with the stresses of clients with challenging presentations.
- o To help protect against burnout.