RCVYS, RVA and Barnabas Fellowship of Churches are holding another workshop for VCF groups here in Reading on the new Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Background and Policy Context
- Regulated Activity and the Role
- Levels of DBS Disclosure
- Completing the DBS form
- Organisational Processes and the Update Service
- Working with individuals with unspent convictions
- Responsibilities and Liabilities
- Help, Support and Advice available
By booking a place on this course, your organisation is agreeing to pay £50 per place for non-attendance.
The workshop is delivered jointly by RCVYS, RVA and Barnabas Fellowship of Churches.