Actions and Detail Panel
Dealing with Difficult People
Thu 9 February 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
This dealing with difficult people training is suitable for anyone who works with others and wants to increase their confidence and skills in dealing with difficult behaviour.
This course is particularly useful for those working in customer facing roles, new managers and those who deal with strong characters. But it’s also been helpful for those who deal with difficult people on a regular basis and what to get some context for managing behaviour, or rarely deal with difficult relationships but want to be prepared.
The dealing with difficult people workshop will introduce you to:
- the reasons people might behave in a difficult way;
- the mindset for dealing with difficult people;
- techniques to depersonalise difficult behaviour (distinguish between the behaviour, the person and the intent);
- general strategies for handling difficult people; and
- specific strategies for classic difficult people characters.
This course is delivered by McCrudden Training.
If a cancellation is received less than 48 hours prior to the event, refunds cannot be made and the full delegate fee will be payable.
Car parking at the Orchard is extremely limited. Please use alternative means of transport.
This is part of a programme of training to support the growth and development of voluntary sector groups provided with funding by Crawley Borough Council.