Dealing with Grief at Christmas
If Christmas is going to be a difficult time for you, then it’s important you know you are not alone.
Having experienced painful losses in our lives, I understand that this time of year can cause painful memories and feelings for many people following a significant loss whether it’s recent or perhaps a long time ago.
Your grief may be due to a:
• Break-up of a relationship
• Pet loss
• Job loss
• Financial change
• Loss of trust
• Loss of faith
• Loss of health
• Unmet hopes, dreams, and expectations
Or any of the other 32 losses that can create feelings of grief.
Since time does not heal emotional wounds, people often report feeling worse as years go by. Regardless of when your loss occurred, it is important to become aware that recovery is possible and there are actions that can be taken to heal your heart.
In the interest of supporting both grieving people and the friends and family near them, I am offering a supportive talk that will address:
• The myths and correct information about grief
• The normal and natural feelings following a loss of any kind
• How to support a grieving friend, family member or neighbour
• Practical and helpful tips to manage grief this Christmas
• The powerful Grief Recovery Method Programme®
Join me on December 13th 2016 at 7:00pm at Helping Hand, Unit 9 Brinwell Road, Blackpool, FY4 4QU to share in this informative session.
Share with friends