This month we're having a New Media Breakfast "Question" Time when you get the opportunity to ask our panel of experts anything you want to know about social networking, search optimisation, pay-per-click advertising, audio and video podcasting, legal issues, blogging, apps, plug-ins, content generation and, anything else you can think of.
We are encouraging people to send questions to us via the blog, Twitter or our Facebook Page. In addition, we will be taking questions from the floor and from Twitterfall on the day.
Our panel of experts is still being finalised but will include:
• Tim Barlow, Managing Director, Attacat – who will answer Search Optimisation related questions
• Valerie Surgenor, Senior Associate, MacRoberts LLP – who will answer questions of legal aspects of social media
• Colin Gilchrist, Web and Social Media Marketing Director, Digital Face – who will answer questions Social Media Marketing
• Belinda Roberts, Managing Director, Winning Entrepreneurs and extensive user of social media for business
• Mike Coulter, Social Media Strategist with Digital Agency - who will answer questions on social media strategy
Gordon White will play the "David Dimbleby" Chairman role for the event.
We hope you can join us for what should be a fun, but informative, breakfast. If you have a specific question you would like to ask, please post it as a comment on the fatBuzz Blog http://www.fatbuzzblog.com
Alternatively, you can email questions directly to any of the panel members by visiting the following link where you can email them directly: http://network.fatbuzz.com/page/edinburgh-new-media-breakfast
Even if you don’t have a question, the discussion will be interesting and may even prompt you to ask something on the day.
Early indications are that this will be an extremely popular event and places are limited therefore please book now to ensure your place.
Winning Entrepreneurs is one of Scotland's most exclusive networking organisations for entrepreneurs and enables business owners & founders to share knowledge, ideas and experiences with like-minded business professionals. Our primary aim is to support the growth of our members' businesses by facilitating introductions and developing long-term relationships built on trust throughout the network.
To find our more about fatBuzz, please visit http://fatbuzz.com
For further information about Winning Entrepreneurs, visit www.winentrepreneurs.com