San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We see that in recent years in the fitness industry many products and programs claimed to be the “best” and “ultimate”, making it very difficult to decide in who, and which program to trust.
Probably, the following questions have already crossed your mind too:
- There is always a new super program that promises a lot, why do they disappear in 3-5 years?
- What group classes do I need to do to create an athletic and healthy body without injuries?
- How can I progress my training by doing classes?
Our deepWORK special classes are not only designed to provide you with a great session, but we also give you the opportunity to learn and –with the help of our professional trainers– practice everything that is necessary to achieve your aims faster and safer.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
deepWORK is a barefoot athletic training based on the principle of Yin and Yang, and inspired by the power of the five elements. It is a unique combination of the best yoga, rehabilitation and high intensity sport specific movements, in a very powerful way.
This class is not about jumping as much as we can, or holding a stretching pose as long as we can. It is about doing everything for the perfect amount of time, in the perfect sequence, with the perfect rhythm.
This special class focuses on the perfect execution of the exercises. We give you the chance to learn a dynamic warm-up routine that gently creates flexibility and power in your body. We also teach you how to breath correctly during the training, to get the most out of your exercises.
ON THE DAY
1. Introduction to barefoot training.
2. The first 8-10 minutes are very slow, but there is a reason. You need to disconnect from your daily life, and prepare your body for the upcoming part of the session.
3. Intense mind work. The movements of deepWORK® are really complex and designed to use as many muscles as possible at the same time.
4. Powerful main part with intelligent levelling. deepWORK® is a really powerful class, but there are always different levels. If you feel you can't follow a movement, or you are losing quality, simply switch to the easier version. No problem at all. Remember, quality always comes first.
5. Totally recharged feeling. Even though you worked hard, we won't let you walk out in a hyper state of mind. To create balance we calm you down, and with some special moves we activate the body's regeneration processes.
6. Specially designed music that we are sure you will love.
Attila is a former professional athlete (European Championship silver medallist in judo), economist, founder of IRON SWEAT, tutor, assessor and Master Trainer. With 25 years of experience in sport and fitness Attila has deep understanding of the challenges that athletes, instructors and managers must face in order to create a successful career.
Arnas Liaukus has been active since his early ages and all his studies and career has been associated with different sports and training methods. He has studied physical education and dance teacher’s degree along side competing in fitness and bodybuilding competitions.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Fitness enthusiasts, trainers and managers, who want and expect quality training with results, and those who are interested in trying out a fresh and modern alternative to athletic group classes.
Please note: We may take photos and videos on this event if you wouldn’t like to be seen on the pictures please contact us! For more information about what to expect please visit our Facebook page or our YouTube channel.
When & Where
IRON SWEAT LIMITED
IRON SWEAT is a team of fitness professionals with extensive experience in sport science, group fitness, personal training, nutrition and professional sport.
“We want people to succeed in fitness, and to have the knowledge to be able to train in any environment, without the hefty price of personal training, and the gimmicks of group fitness.“ - Attila Madarasz
We would like to invite to our events anyone, who wants and expects quality and results, and we also want to create a strong community of group fitness enthusiasts, to rise the level and bring clarity into this field together.