Actions and Detail Panel
Degree Apprenticeships | Register your interest as an employer
Wed, 17 Aug 2016, 15:00 – Thu, 17 Aug 2017, 17:30 BST
Degree Apprenticeships will be provided by employers in partnership with the University of Hertfordshire; they will be delivered and assessed through a combination of in-company work-based projects and time studying at the University.
What the apprenticeship levy means to you
In April 2017, the government will introduce a mandatory apprenticeship levy for all employers with a pay bill over £3 million each year. Employers will be able to benefit from this investment by giving students industry experience whilst qualifying with a degree apprenticeship programme.
- What are the benefits to employers?
- Development of a dedicated and loyal workforce
- Opportunities to bridge skills gaps within your company
- Improved productivity through investment in employees’ futures
- Immediate application of new skills in the workplace
- Significant support with up to two thirds government funding
Courses will be suitable for people both with considerable work experience and those who are just entering the workforce.
Alternatively, visit our website for more information: go.herts.ac.uk/DAP
University of Hertfordshire
College Lane Campus