Social and Sustainable Capital run the Third Sector Loan Fund. After discussions with the key investors in the fund (Big Society Capital, Santander & Social Investment Business group) we want to explore how it could be made more flexible and fit for purpose – and we want that to be driven by the needs and insights of social enterprises and charities.
So we are inviting you to a workshop on December 13th between 12.30pm & 3.30pm at Big Society Capital.
The workshop will be facilitated by Nick Temple from Social Enterprise UK, and will consider:
- the process – engagement, due diligence, decision-making
- the product – loan, quasi-equity, term, maturity
- the price – interest rates, benchmarking
- the investee – blended portfolios, scale, sectors, broadening
The outputs will be twofold: direct recommendations on how to improve / amend / evolve the current fund for those who run it internally. And additional insights and analysis published for the sector, adding more views from the demand side to the research available.
For you, we guarantee:
- the opportunity to shape a social investment fund
- being part of a project contributing to the success of the sector
- expert insight into the current debates and state of social investment
- great networking
Places are limited to ensure a coherent & constructive conversation: first come, first serve