Mark Harrison, Dementia Specialist, speaks about living and coping with dementia.
Mark has over twenty years experience looking after people who live with dementia including many rare types of dementia. Topics that will be covered will include:
- What is dementia?
- The early signs of Alzheimer's
- Five common types of dementia
- The brain, our memories and reality
- Distressed behaviours and coping strategies
- Communication - what to do and what not to do
- Therapies that work.
There will also be a chance to ask Mark questions after the seminar and afternoon tea will be provided.
To reserve your free place, order your tickets here.