Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Need is the term used to describe an issue or situation where something needs to change to make things better, for a person, a group of people, an environment or an organisation. Identifying need is the starting point of any project. Funders want to know that you have good reasons for your project.
When you clearly understand your project’s needs, you can
- Choose project activities that enable you to accomplish the true desired impact
- Monitor performance during and at the end of the project to ensure that you’re meeting the real needs
- Realise when the project isn’t meeting the real needs so that you can suggest modifying or cancelling it
This is a practical workshop to help you to explore ways to identify and analyse the need for your project. During the workshop we will look at the key points for carrying out a needs assessment - the key questions that need to be addressed - and then where and how to look for the right evidence.
As this will be a practical workshop and we will access websites and search for evidence, the participants should bring their own laptops (unfortunately we do not have resources to provide computers for everyone).
This is ideal for anybody working in the voluntary and community sector looking to improve their planning skills. It is particularly useful for trustees and managers.
At the end of workshop you will have:
- A better understanding on what the ‘ project need’ means
- Increased knowledge on how to find out more about local needs
Free for Community Southwark Members
£50.00 for Non Community-Southwark Members
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here
Before booking, please ensure that you read and agree to our terms and conditions.