Do you feel slighty bomboozled at the prospect of using essential oils?
You know that sinking feeling when met by a wall of little brown bottles.
What shall I buy?
What is it good for?
How do I use it?
Fret no more we are here to help you.
Join us to discover the pleasures and benefits of essential oils and how aromatherapy can nourish your wellbeing.
Led by Micha Christmann one of London's top Aromatherapy experts, teacher and practitioner (she's friendly, inspirational and we think you'll love her), this workshop is designed to provide you with a first-rate introduction to the wonder that is our sense of smell and how to pamper your skin.
Let the alchemy begin.
- Everything needed during the workshop will be provided. All of which are natural, chemical free products using essential oils.
- Learn how essential oils are produced, what they are and do.
- Discover the healing properties of aromatherapy and the best methods of use.
- Explore and choose your own aromatic preferences.
- Make and take home 2 products each beautifully packaged ready as a gift to self or for others.
- Receive a booklet outlining the recipes, key information and safety guidelines for your future use.
Depart with a new found understanding of what, why, how and when to use essential oils. Know how to make 2 aromatherapy products. Feel enthused and inspired to introduce more aromatherapy into your life. Not least feel more confident in front of those little brown bottles.
Situated in the wonderful new venue that is Work.Life Bermondsey, you are then perfectly located on Bermondsey Street to enjoy a drink, a meal or jump on a nearby train, tube or bus and be anywhere.
Grab a ticket at our introductory price, go on, nourish your mind, body and spirit.
We hope to see you there,
Marian and Karen (co-founders of 8)
Are there any age requirements?
All welcome 18 yrs and over
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you are unable to attend you can transfer/gift your ticket to a friend/family.
Please inform us who will be taking your place as soon as possible.
This workshop takes place on the ground floor of Work.Life. No steps involved.
How many people can attend the Workshop?
A maximum of 25.