Punter Southall are kindly hosting a workshop for all AMNT members on Wednesday 16th November in central London. Here are the details - look forward to seeing you there.
The UK's Brexit decision has led to huge uncertainty in the markets at a time when pension scheme investment options have become increasingly complex. Punter Southall's team of experts will help you understand the risks involved in investing pension scheme assets and the tools available to address these challenges.
The session is designed to help ensure that you as trustees are equipped to set effective investment strategies and employ the appropriate investment approaches to achieve your schemes' objectives.
Using illustrations, discussions and numerous case studies, we will cover:
- Setting objectives and investment strategies in volatile times
- Understanding diversified growth options
- Liability driven investing and fiduciary management
- Managing investment risk and approaches to re-risking and de-risking
- How to achieve good scheme governance
- How to minimise costs
The session will be followed by drinks and networking - we hope you are able to make it.
Share with friends