Actions and Detail Panel
Department of Health - Tackling FGM in Mental Health Services
Wed 22 February 2017, 10:30 – 13:30 GMT
Tackling Female Genital Mutilation in Mental Health services - a workshop for NHS professionals to learn about FGM, safeguarding and how to care run by the Department of Health FGM Prevention programme team.
What will you learn?
- Refresh your understanding of FGM
- How to provide good care and support women, girls and families affected by FGM within mental health care settings
- What are NHS mental health trusts' FGM responsibilities
Who should attend?
- Designated Safeguarding Leads of NHS Mental Health Trusts
- MH Named leads for Safeguarding
- Community Development Workers
- Professionals providing mental health services in England
You will receiving joining instructions one week prior to the workshop.