Who Should Attend?
Electrical Installers and all those installers that want to learn how to specify Integrated Powerline networking solutions.
The main objective of the course is to help participants to design and specify Professional Powerline Networks confidently, to become eligible to be an approved Powerline Installer and to learn about latest networking applications. You will discover how to further develop your business using Integrated Poweline networking, have your business promoted on our website and acquire Power Ethernet at most favourable terms from our suppliers.
Installation and configuration of hybrid networks and how the new Powerline Pro sockets can also manage the previous product ranges. The course also demonstrate how installers can earn extra revenue without needing specialist tools.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to start specifying Hybrid data networks and will have a good understanding on how to integrate Hybrid networks within their existing services.
The course is presented in a relaxed and informal style with a combination of talks, practical work and with lots of opportunities for questions and discussion.
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Rate: £175+ VAT per person +VAT (Includes 1 Powerline Pro T1501 Socket and 1 Power Ethernet T1002 Socket)
- Certification - Successful delegates will receive a Power Ethernet certificate. This course is also CEDIA Certified individuals will be accredited with 1.5 CEU points. You do not need to be an existing CEDIA member to attend.
Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Power Ethernet's standard terms and conditions for the supply of training services are as described below.
- Booking confirmation will be sent by email along with a VAT receipt.
- No training can be undertaken without full payment and no reservations can be accepted without payment.
- Cancellation notification must be made in writing and sent to: Power Ethernet Ltd, Central House, Power Ethernet Ltd.
New Oaks, South View Close, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 1HH or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A candidate cancelling a course less than 7 days prior to its start date will receive no refund of total fees paid.
- A candidate cancelling a course more than 7 days before the start date will receive a full refund.
- A candidate cancelling a free of charge course less than 5 days prior to its start date or simply not turning up on the day will be invoiced £80 (inclusive of VAT).