Please note this is a practical event aimed at North East based businesses interested in trading internationally or wanting to increase their online presence for e-commerce overseas.
Join our E-Commerce Adviser, Sue Beverley and Norma Foster Ltd for a taster session to enable you to begin selling internationally online for the first time or strengthen your online presence overseas. Take away hints and tips to use in day-to-day business.
At our free workshop you will:
- Identify your international customer needs and preferences.
- Learn how to generate more website traffic and quality leads from overseas markets.
- Gain a better understanding of international social media and how to tailor it to your audience.
- Hear from other businesses how digital marketing increased their international profile and sales.
- Identify practical next steps for your business and develop a digital action plan.
- Learn where to go for support on selling successfully into overseas markets.
Presented by the Department for International Trade in partnership with Norma Foster Limited and North East LEP, this workshop will show you simple ways to win more international business online and the opportunity to hear how other businesses have created a successful action plan.
Contact Sue Beverley on 07966 222258 or email Sue.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this event.