Actions and Detail Panel
Dept. for Int. Trade NE: Making the most of your website for international...
Tue 24 January 2017, 08:30 – 15:30 GMT
Your website is an essential channel to showcase your products and services overseas. Join us for a full day workshop to learn the practical steps you can take to boost your international business performance online.
Discover how to use the web as a new channel for international markets. Find out how to build and optimise a successful world-class website that will generate a higher volume of web traffic and gain new business from international customers. Take away hints and tips on free tools and leading-edge web techniques to structure, design and optimise your website for international visitors.
What will I learn?
- How to create a digital plan that works for your business
- The key things that will make your website more visible in overseas markets
- How to rank more highly in searches
- How to localise your website
- How best to incorporate language and culture into your communications
- Best practice tips for optimising your website
8.30am - Registration
9.00am - Start
12.30pm - 1.15pm - Lunch
3.30pm - Close
All businesses will need to bring their own laptop/tablet to the workshop
Presented by the Department for International Trade in partnership with Norma Foster Limited and North East LEP, this workshop will show you simple ways to win more international business online and make your website work for you.
Contact Sue Beverley on 07966 222258 or email Sue.email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this event