Actions and Detail Panel
Design It; Build It - London
Fri 21 October 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Since 2009 DIBI : Design It; Build It has celebrates the best of digital by bringing together those who are shaping the future of the web.
DIBI attracts delegates from across the digital landscape, from those leading digital businesses to the designers and developers who make things happen. Social events and plenty of opportunities to network make DIBI the perfect place to make contacts.
- Tobias van Schneider - Former Lead Designer at Spotify
- Josh Payton, UX Director at HUGE
- Jane Austin, Head of UX at The Telegraph
- Frances Berriman, Former product lead and designer for Code for America
- Dan Cork, Developer, Holiday Extras
- Marco Cedaro, Front-end developer, Kahoot!
- Stefanie Posavec, Information designer
- Peter Parkes, Strategy Director, Made by Many
Our Conference Chair is Christopher Murphy from Belfast School of Art
With excellent transport links to the rest of the UK and beyond, our venue is at the heart of London.
No refunds will be given after the 21st September 2016 (Read our cancellation policy) .