Actions and Detail Panel
Designing for Digitisation: Short Training Courses in Modelling and Design...
Mon, 15 May 2017, 09:00 – Tue, 16 May 2017, 17:30 CEST
Are you interested in learning new, cutting-edge tools and techniques used by computer scientists and engineers to design smart and digital systems?
In order to support businesses working on digitisation and smart systems, CPSE Labs is offering 2 days of free training in the form of mini-courses on tools and techniques for designing smart cyber-physical systems. Topics covered will include: hybrid system modelling, collaborative modelling techniques (co-modelling) for multiple design teams, composable architectures, software architecture evaluation, tool interoperability, integration testing, testing maritime systems, open-IoT solutions for energy efficiency, and developing applications for smart cities.
Join us in Munich to see CPSE Labs technology that can help your business!
Each topic in our curriculum is an independent unit, so that participants can choose which topics to attend. Register for one or both days.
Day 1: Modelling & Architectures
- Heterogeneity: hybrid system modelling & co-simulation
- Composable architectures, behaviours & non-functional properties
- Software architecture evaluation in the context of CPSE
- Applications, Platforms & Tools:
- Software architecture evaluation use case
- Into-CPS & Co-simulation experiments
Day 2: Interoperability & Integration
- Tool Interoperability using Linked Data and OSLC
- Integration in MAF
- Applications, Platforms & Tools:
- Demo T1+T2
- Testing Maritime Systems
- Open-IoT solutions to improve energy efficiency in buildings
- Smart Cities
- Access our expertise for free, to help you evaluate new techniques or technologies that could help your CPS business.
- Collaborate with potential new business partners in creating innovative new products.
- Work with an internationally-leading research centre and platforms and technologies it offers.
- Learn the latest thinking on best practice in CPS engineering, drawn from across regions, sectors and disciplines.
About the organisers
CPSE Labs provides support and funding for innovative experiments carried out by engineering and technology businesses working in cyber-physical systems. A cyber-physical system (CPS) enables digitisation and smart systems, by linking the physical world (e.g., through sensors or actuators) with advanced software systems capable of analysis and processing. Our project specialises in designing these types of systems, with expertise in various smart application domains, including automotive, industrial automation and manufacturing, smart cities, smart buildings and urban sustainability, autonomous systems, and smart maritime systems.
Who should attend?
- System architects, software designers and engineers interested in digitisation & smart systems.
- All businesses/organisations are welcome, including SMEs and startups.
- Businesses in many sectors will find the training relevant – including those in robotics, industrial automation & manufacturing, automotive, avionics, smart cities and smart buildings, smart maritime systems… and many more.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Please email email@example.com with details.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Do I have to attend both days?
No - you can register for one or both days depending on your interests. Please indicate on your registration form the days & topics that interest you.