Develop Your Voice in the Room
A one day course for confident or regular public speakers who want to:
- communicate more authentically in their own style
- share their message with greater success
- find fresh ways to motivate and inspire
- deliver a speaking experience their audience will remember
- give their words the impact they deserve
The course includes:
- channeling nerves into positive energy
- getting the audiences attention and keeping it
- using your speaking style to maximum effect
- transforming a speech with intention and structure
- the secret to being persuasive and inspiring
- handling challenging questions at Q and A sessions
When is Registration?
Registration is at 9.15am when tea and coffee will also be available. The course will start at 9.30am.
A light buffet lunch will be served. If you have any dietary requirements we will do our best to accomodate them.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Royal Station Hotel has a very limited number of free parking spaces at the front and rear of the building. These are available on a first come first served basis and cannot be pre-booked.
The closest carparks are Grainger Town (13mins walk), Hotel Indigo (7 minutes walk) and Blanford (12 mins walk). There are also several NCP carparks approx 15 minutes walk away.
The hotel is situated right next to Newcastle Central Mainline Station and the underground Metro network.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any queries send an email to Jo: email@example.com or visit her at www.voiceintheroom.com