For all you passionate Dynamics 365/CRM developers who want to take your skills to the next level. Don´t miss this unique opportunity to learn from one of the best Dynamics 365 developers and trainer in the world, the nine years awarded MVP George Doubinski. This 3-day class will take place in Stockholm on March 20-22th 2017!
There is a limited number of seats available so act fast and register today!
In this course, that is level 300, provided by CRM-Konsulterna (Sweden) and Alexa CRM (Australia), you will get world class training from one of the foremost Dynamics 365 developers and trainers in the World, MVP George Doubinski, founder of http://crmtipoftheday.com and http://crm.audio.
Learn advanced Web API, its use in .NET and non-.NET languages alike, discover how to properly secure your solutions for Azure AD and AD FS. Study extensibility of Dynamics 365 Portals, and extend Dynamics 365 with Service Bus, Azure Functions, and Logic Apps. Wrap it up with continuous integration with Dynamics 365 and take your skills to the next level.
This course is intended for experienced Dynamics 365 developers who would like to gain insight on how to build better Dynamics 365 solutions using best development practices and techniques.
Day 1 – Development for Dynamics 365
- Course introduction
- Setting up the environment, building the toolbelt
- New features & SDK updates
- Best in data modelling & security
- Using Web API
- Extending Dynamics 365 with custom actions
- Productive scripting
- Authenticate like a boss – say no to usernames and passwords
Day 2 – All about Azure
- Dynamics 365 and Azure Overview
- Dynamics 365 and Service Bus
- Using Azure Functions
- Security with Azure AD, authentication & authorization
- Building solutions with Logic Apps
- Real-time Power BI
- Data Export Service
Day 3 – Portals
- Portals quick start
- Entity forms, entity lists, web forms
- Securing your portal deployment
- Setting up multilingual portals
- Extending portals using SPA & web apps
- Portals & secure services like payment processing
- Dynamics 365 as part of ALM
- Packaging and deploying solutions, patching & upgrades.
- Dynamics 365 as part of CI processes
- Secure deployments in Azure
Note: that agenda is subject to change
Registration & Cost 3-days training for 24 900 SEK including lunch, 1 dinner (optional) and training material, excluding VAT. Last registration date is on the 13th of March and the registration is binding.
To register for this training using an invoice please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions about Developer MasterClass Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM with George Doubinski?