San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
These workshops are for people from Barking and Dagenham organisations with
Thursday 9th June - Developing a Fundraising Plan
No matter how small your organisation, a plan will help you to focus your efforts, target your fundraising and reap better results. We will begin by providing an overview of the different ways you can plan your fundraising year. We will then go into detail about creating a strategy for a particular online campaign.
We will explore the following topics:
- ● The importance of planning
- ● Types of fundraising plan
- ● Developing a strategy for a particular online campaign
- ● How to avoid disappointment
Outcome: A good understanding of the need for a fundraising plan and how best to execute an online campaign
There will be a booking limit of no more than two people from each organisation.
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £20 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation. If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless we are given advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 020 8532 7328
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: