Actions and Detail Panel
Developing a High Performance Business Mindset
Thu 23 February 2017, 07:30 – 09:00 GMT
How we approach our goals is fundamental to business results.
It is not always the fastest, the brightest, the most talented who enjoy the most success. It is those who have the mindset to approach their goals in a positive manner and to demonstrate resilience in the face of temporary setbacks.
In a fast-changing world, we don’t always have much control over what happens to us, but we can choose how we respond to it.
- In sport, for many years we have known about the Psychology of Champions. The difference between the top athletes is often their mindset, their self-belief.
- In business, very few would argue about the link between a constructive mindset and performance.
- In sport and business, the most successful are those who see failure as a chance to learn and grow, and who don’t willingly accept defeat.
Every business leader can improve their mindset by taking the time to reflect on their current ways of thinking and knowing how to develop more successful ways of leading.
This session will enable attendees to:
- Explore different types of mindset and how to recognise them in employees
- Self-assess their current mindset and whether it helps or hinders performance
- Understand why our relationship with failure is critical to success
- Reflect on our self- belief, and how we challenge ourselves affects results
- As a leader learn steps to help monitor and maintain a productive mindset
Whatever your role in business, whatever your personal goals, this session is for you..
The Sampson Hall team are dynamic, knowledgeable and inspiring presenters, the session will be interactive and challenging. You will be surrounded by likeminded individuals and will come away enthused and energised. Interaction and learning from one another is positively encouraged.