Take away a framework for successfully developing a research strategy
About this event
This masterclass aims to help anyone working for a charity, tasked with writing a research strategy for the first time, or revising and updating an existing strategy.
The masterclass will help you understand the process for developing a strategy, including how to:
- Evaluate your position and the state of the research environment (SWOT, gap analysis, evaluate your current strategy)
- Map your environment: identify and involve stakeholders, understand your niche, and consider potential partnerships
- Identify and prioritise strategic objectives
- Define how you will deliver your strategy, using examples from case studies.
Who's it for?
Senior staff (chief executives, research directors, heads of research and senior research managers) in research charities involved in developing the organisation’s research strategy
09.45am Registration and coffee
10.00am Welcome and introduction - AMRC
- You can request a refund though your Eventbrite account.
- Credit cannot be transferred between events, you may cancel and book on a different event.
- If you cancel more that 10 working days before the event, we will issue a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event, we will issue a partial refund and charge you £40.
- Please note, if the order was placed more than six months ago, your card details will no longer be stored with Eventbrite. AMRC can issue an offline refund, which will incur an admin fee of £40.
When & Where
Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC)
AMRC is the national membership organisation of leading medical and health research charities.