San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Developing an Engaging People Strategy
Led by Will Craigie of the BOOST programme.
Session includes lunch
Truly amazing organisations don’t just happen...
They are usually the result of informed planning and structured implementation of a sound people strategy
Is the phrase “our people are our most important assets” true for your organisation or are some of your people clearly liabilities? Whatever the current reality I believe people are indeed your most critical resource. You cannot achieve your organisation’s aims without people and so it makes sense to have a plan to maximise their engagement and allow them to work at their best. In this action-oriented workshop you will learn about some key research into what makes for successful organisations. You will be given a simple yet effective framework for creating a people strategy and work with like-minded leaders to share ideas for creating your own strategy.
During the workshop we will answer these questions:
- What is a people strategy? (and what is it not?)
- Where does it fit and how will it benefit the organisation?
- How can we create our people strategy?
- To explore the research into key people practices of successful organisations and decide how to implement these ourselves
- To help you decide on your own organisation’s people priorities
- To learn a simple yet effective framework for creating a people strategy
- To practise working with the model
- To action plan implementation of your own people strategy
Save This Event
When & Where
Our Vision is: 'Excellent Third Sector Leadership in Scotland'
Our Mission is to:
Shape the future of Scotland's third sector by providing every leader with opportunities to develop, influence and excel
If you are a third sector leader in Scotland click HERE to become a member of ACOSVO or to find out more