San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Truly Amazing Organisations Don't Just Happen:
Developing an Engaging People Strategy
Led by Will Craigie of the BOOST programme.
Session includes lunch
They are usually the result of informed planning and structured implementation of a sound people strategy
Is the phrase “our people are our most important assets” true for your organisation or are some of your people clearly liabilities? Whatever the current reality I believe people are indeed your most critical resource. You cannot achieve your organisation’s aims without people and so it makes sense to have a plan to maximise their engagement and allow them to work at their best. In this action-oriented workshop you will learn about some key research into what makes for successful organisations. You will be given a simple yet effective framework for creating a people strategy and work with like-minded leaders to share ideas for creating your own strategy.
During the workshop we will answer these questions:
- What is a people strategy? (and what is it not?)
- Where does it fit and how will it benefit the organisation?
- How can we create our people strategy?
- To explore the research into key people practices of successful organisations and decide how to implement these ourselves
- To help you decide on your own organisation’s people priorities
- To learn a simple yet effective framework for creating a people strategy
- To practise working with the model
- To action plan implementation of your own people strategy
When & Where
Our Vision is: 'Excellent Third Sector Leadership in Scotland'
Our Mission is to:
Shape the future of Scotland's third sector by providing every leader with opportunities to develop, influence and excel
If you are a third sector leader in Scotland click HERE to become a member of ACOSVO or to find out more