San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Developing an Income Strategy
Date: Thursday 8th & 15th December 2016 (a two-part training)
Time: 9:30am to 1:00pm both days
Venue: Ripple Centre
At an introductory level this two-part training will provide you with the tools you need to develop a future income strategy for your organisation
Who should attend?
- Staff and trustees / board members of small organisations providing services to the people of Barking and Dagenham
- Your organisation should currently have funded services and activities.
This workshop will enableparticipants to understand:
- What an income strategy is
- How strategy is different to planning
- How you can start to develop an income strategy in your own organisation
Terms and conditions - the small print
- § We will make an administration charge of £50 when participants do not attend this event.
- § We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation.
- § If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- § We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless you give us advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 020 8532 7328
Save This Event
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: