Actions and Detail Panel
Developing Confident Communication Workshop
Wed 26 April 2017, 13:30 – 14:30 BST
- Do you sometimes feel trapped, with only a limited set of responses to the demands of others?
- Either you give in and feel weak, or say no and feel guilty?
- Do you often default to others to make decisions?
- How do you handle criticism?
- Are you your own biggest critic?
- Learn how to be more pursuasive and make your point
This workshop will explore some of the familiar patterns and traps we all fall into when trying to balance our own needs with the needs and demands of others.
Note: This workshop is only open to students from The University of York
Date and Time
University of York
The Warren Lounge - the house across fr Info Centre