Developing Distinctive and Effective Collective Worship in your School
This training will offer support for leading and monitoring the impact of Collective Worship on the life of the school. Leading different styles of Collective Worship appropriate for different settings and developing the involvement of pupils in leading Collective Worship.
This training will offer support for:
- Leading and monitoring the impact of Collective Worship on the life of the school
- Leading different styles of Collective Worship appropriate for different settings
- Developing the involvement of pupils in leading Collective Worship
Input will include:
- Case studies from schools
- Resources linked to the Church of England national vision for education
- Creative prayer resources to develop understanding of the Lord’s Prayer
- Creative examples for monitoring and evaluating collective worship
There is a charge for this event. Cost (inc buffet lunch)
£40 for SLA schools, £50 for non-SLA schools, £30 for clergy
Please register through Eventbrite and you will immediately be sent confirmation for your registration. Further details and an invoice will follow in due course.
If you have any queries please contact Anita Ranyell on 01904 699511