Actions and Detail Panel
Developing Housing First in Bristol workshop
Wed 19 April 2017, 08:30 – 11:00 BST
The intention of the Developing Housing First in Bristol workshop is to:
- Provide an overview of what Housing First is and some examples
- Co-create an approach and common narrative for Housing First in Bristol, based on national principles and good practice, and jointly agreed objectives for Bristol
- Identify any relevant strategic developments this links with
- Agree how any future Housing First work and commissioning will be informed by the joint learning and the Bristol approach/model.
We also want to establish what is required to implement a successful Housing First approach, including:
- What’s the need in Bristol?
- What elements will make it work (housing, support, etc)?
- How will organisations and stakeholders in Bristol contribute – what offers and resources can agencies bring?
- What are the potential barriers, and how will we overcome them together?
There are 25 places available. A registration of interest for the event must be submitted by 31st March 2017 and you will be contacted in the week commencing 3rd April 2017 to confirm if you have been allocated a place.
Slides and workshop outcomes will be circulated to everyone who registers an interest. We would be happy to hear from anyone before or after the event.
Golden Key Programme Manager