Developing Leaders for Sustainable Business-2 day Residential course: by Sustainability Knowledge Group & Fractality
Tuesday, 17 November 2015 at 09:00 - Wednesday, 18 November 2015 at 18:00 (Gulf Standard Time United Arab Emirates Time)
Sustainability Knowledge Group and Fractality have joined forces to bring on a new unique training for professionals willing to start their sustainability journey. A 2-day innovative residential, taking place 17-18 November 2015 is targeted to managers and entrepreneurs who want to become effective Sustainability leaders through a combination of training and leadership methodologies and interactive learning.
The training builds on the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass“, and participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day to day job.
International Recognition and Certification
The course builds on the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass”, which is an essential part of the learning experience. Participants will receive their “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass” certificate from the leading british Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying their knowledge and successful completion. Sustainability Knowledge Group is an ILM Recognised Training Provider.
The course has been developed in an innovative way and unique residential format which allows participants to actively engage in 2 full days of strategic experimental learning. The format contains an evening team exercise and group dinner. On day 2, participants will be also guided to complete their ILM certification assignment!
The residential course is delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises, group discussions and coaching elements in a friendly and supportive learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
Participants will develop a good understanding of the business case for sustainability and will be able to apply CSR and Sustainability topics with confidence. Participants will also walk away with valuable leadership essentials and tools on how to implement what they have learned and how to achieve goals and manage change. Participants can expect a challenging and exciting program which will help them experience and apply Appreciative Leadership in the context of Sustainability and CSR.
- Become familiar with Appreciative Leadership methodology
- Experience the emergence of the positive core of your organization
- Walk away with easy to implement leadership tools to apply in Sustainability and CSR context
- Gain insights on how to manage change sustainably
- Use collective intelligence to motivate your team
- Act with confidence in challenging sustainability environments
By the end of this training participants will:
- Gain confidence in discussing and applying CSR and Sustainability topics at work
- Gain solid understanding of CSR and Sustainability
- Comprehend international trends developments and legislation
- Learn to identify and prioritise Stakeholders
- Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
- Learn how to integrate CSR into corporate strategy
- Practice disclosing Sustainability performance through international reporting Standards (UNGC, ISO26000, GRI, SROI)
- Learn how to maximise impact from Sustainability Initiatives
- Learn how to develop positive perspectives
- Recognise and appreciate the leader within you
- Align individual skills with organizational values
- Identify Sustainability risks and opportunities
- Comprehend communication methodologies (green marketing, greenwashing, cause related marketing)
- Learn how to use appreciative strategic planning for human capital
- Maximize your ability to formulate team vision
For information please contact
Ms Aglaia Ntili: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet your course instructors!
Aglaia Ntili is the Managing Director of Sustainability Knowledge Group, providing Sustainability advisory and training services at international corporate level, and the founder of CSR Coaching, supporting professionals in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability.
With over 10 years’ experience in the fields of Sustainability Strategy, Reporting, Training, CSR Programs, Stakeholder Engagement, SROI, Quality, Performance, Environmental Management and Systems Implementation, Aglaia has made important contributions as practitioner, trainer, coach and advisor. She developed the Middle East and Greek version of the GRI G3.1, the Bridging Module and G4 Training for local providers. She has trained over 400 professionals in GRI Reporting, Sustainability and CSR. Her CSR and Sustainability expertise has let her to be involved in diverse projects in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia and the USA, in multiple sectors.
Aglaia holds an MBA, an MSc in Total Quality Management & Business Excellence and a Degree in Business Administration. She is an ISO9000 Lead Auditor, an EFQM Accredited European Excellence Assessor, an IEMA, GRI and ILM approved trainer.
Markos Perrakis is an international trainer and consultant. He holds a Ph.D. in Leadership Styles and their efficiency in organisations with publications in the fields of organizational psychology and coaching.
He designs and implements projects in the fields of leadership development and strategic planning, and uses eclectic appreciative approaches in public and private sector including multinationals, SMEs, municipalities, and learning institutions.
In order to promote effective communication, individual and collective process development, Markos is trained in Systemic Consultation, multilingual psychometric assessments and coaching tools for teams and individuals in organisational, career and personal issues. He is also a certified provider of Vocational Guidance and Professional Orientation.
He is representative of Association of International institutions for coaching and Supervision in Europe (ANSE), scientific partner of European Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (EUMU) and associate of iOpener institute – Oxford UK. in fields of Strategic planning and Human capital development programmes. He is founder and managing Director of Fractality Organisational Development Services. He has supported over 3000 individuals over the past 17 years through counseling and coaching.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of your registration.
- Please note that full payment must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Only those delegates whose fees have been paid in full will be admitted to the event.
- Entry to the Event may be refused if payment in full is not received.
- Substitutions are welcome at any time.
- Our cancellation policy is 2 weeks prior to training. After this, you will need to pay the full amount.
- Transfers are subject to €100 administration fee.
- Registrations cancelled more than 2 weeks before the training are subject to €100 administration fee.
- Sustainability Knowledge Group retains the right to reschedule the training if the number of participants is below
- If a training is cancelled or postponed, participants will be transferred to the next available date at no cost.