Educational Excellence for Everyone
Developing Teachers to Meet the Needs of Vulnerable Learners
This one day-event, a collaboration between the National Education Trust and the Teacher Development Trust is aimed at teachers, school leaders, SENCOs, Pupil Premium Champions and anyone with an interest in maximising the impact of education on those at risk of lower attainment. Through sharing examples of effective leadership of CPD, evaluation of SEND provision, high quality leadership of the Pupil Premium, the development of innovative routes within ITT, and reflecting on the latest in education policy, we want to ensure that schools are better equipped to offer an excellent education to all their pupils.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- David Weston (Chief Executive of the Teacher Development Trust)
- Marc Rowland (Deputy Director of the National Education Trust and author of A Practical Guide to the Pupil Premium)
- Margaret Mulholland (Director of Development and Research, Swiss Cottage School)
- David Bartram (Director for SEND, London Leadership Strategy)
- Vijta Patel (Principal, Swiss Cottage School)
The cost of the day £150 per delegate, which includes lunch and refreshments.