High performing organisations are always improving to keep ahead.
In the current economic climate, many organisations face business challenges with increasing operating costs, reducing profits, a loss of customers, a need to understand future customer needs and a requirement for knowledge to enter new markets.
You may also have internal people challenges with skills gaps and skill shortages, unfilled vacancies, an ageing workforce and a lack of succession plans for key positions.
The Support and Advice Programme provided through the Investors in Young People initiative will help you with these challenges and opportunities – and many more!
Whether you employ young people aged 16-24 or are just thinking about it, this programme is for you.
Who Should Attend?
Whether you employ young people aged 16-24 or are just thinking about it, this support and advice programme is for you. You don’t have to be an existing IIYP accredited organisation and there is no obligation to achieve this though you may decide that this is a route you want to take in the future.
The workshop cost is £250 however if your organisation qualifies for Scottish Government funding there will be a nominal charge of £25.
Please note organisations that have already used IIYP advisory Scottish Government funded support are not eligible for funding for this programme.
The event is only open to organisations who have 250 or less employees.
Places are limited to one person per organisation.
Outcomes For The Day
This workshop aims to give you support to develop and improve your engagement with young people as part of your workforce. The objectives are for you to have:
- Reflected on your current organisational priorities, challenges and opportunities
- Considered the role that Young People could play in helping achieve your priorities and addressing your challenges and opportunities
- Networked with other local organisations and shared new ideas and good practice
- Heard from expert speakers about best practice and excellence
- Been introduced to the IIYP Good Practice Framework and other support available to your organisation
- Developed a strategy for Young People within your organisation
- Develop an action plan to achieve your strategy for Young People