Actions and Detail Panel
Developing Your Business Online (29 June 2017)
Thu 29 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
What You Will Learn?
From this course, you will learn how to take your business online and start getting in front of your target audience on the right channels.
You will have the knowledge to start thinking about the marketing activities you would like to use to establish the presence and awareness of your business online.
This course enables you take the steps to take your business online and get ahead of your competition with great content and measure your online activities to get a return on investment.
- What is your business or business idea?
- What is your vision/plan for your business?
- Why should you consider taking your business online?
- Learn how taking your business online can get your results? Case studies
- Find your target audience and build a community
- Who are your influencers?
- Check out what your competitors are doing online and analyse their activities
- Create a content strategy attracting more people to your website, call to action and to join your community. Focus on blogging here.
- Learn how to monitor your online activity and engage with your audience
- Measure your business online
2 hour - Online Webinar: Going over all practical areas discussed in the class. This session is LIVE but will also be recorded for you to use for future use and reference.
1 hour – Facebook Live: Q & A session going over any challenges or questions that you may have. The session can enable you to interact and ask questions of which the tutor will the answer.
Go the Course Website Click Here >>