It will cover key business issues, including:
* Cross-border employment law
* Challenges facing SMEs & support mechanisms
* Sourcing bank finance for a cross-border business
* Debt-collection – Top Ten Tips
* Cross-border business taxes
* Cross-border business grants
* Pension considerations for Border People
* Cross-border business succession and related tax issues
Entrepreneurs, organisations and individuals with an interest in cross-border enterprise development and employment are also welcome to attend and their input would be most welcome.
This event is free to attend but you must register in advance. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.